Weddings at Wake Forest Christian Church
Costs and Fees
Check Your Date
The Chapel designed by Frank Frimmer was built in 1939 and opened as St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church in 1940. The stone used to construct the Chapel and Rectory was acquired from the nearby Rolesville Quarry.
The Chapel has a notable Gothic Revival style that includes a front rosette window, round arched entrance and window openings with stained-glass panes. The wooden pews are original to the building.
The Chapel's bell tower houses a brass bell made in 1939 by the Stuckstede Brothers Foundry of St. Louis, MO. The bell is functional and can be rung during ceremonies.
White stucco interior finish, ready for your colors to pop.
Gardens and Gazebo for outdoor pictures.
- Seating for 110-120 people.
- There is a dedicated Bride's dressing area and a bridal party gathering area in the rectory
- A chapel pianist available for rehearsal and services.
- A modern digital sound system capable of playing any digital files.
- The Chapel and parking areas are all handicap accessible.
- Parking onsite and on Holding Ave.
- An adjacent Fellowship Hall that can be used for additional Bridal Party Dressing
WFCC is glad you are interested in having your wedding at our church, either in the chapel or the gardens. We are an LGBTQ and Multi-Faith friendly venue and we welcome all paths to the holy.
WFCC will provide a wedding host for all weddings. This person will be onsite during the time the chapel is being used by the wedding party but is not a wedding coordinator. For insurance reasons we cannot open the chapel up without an attendant being present.
Dr. David Griffin, Minister of WFCC, is available to officiate your wedding. If he is not used as the officiant, the officiant must be approved by him. The honorarium for the services of Dr. Griffin is set by Dr. Griffin.
WFCC has several talented musicians among the congregation as well as a chapel pianist. Their contact information is available upon request. Fees are set by the musicians and not included in the facility rental fees.
There is a digital sound system in the sanctuary. It is capable if playing music via a jump drive or by direct connection to a cell phone or IPAD, any device with Bluetooth. High speed wireless is available in the sanctuary and is provided for use.
Use of church for ceremony only - $1200 and includes:
- Use of the church for two hours the day before the ceremony for rehearsal
- Use of the church four hours the day of the wedding
- Use of the sanctuary, rest rooms, and rectory rooms in the main church building for the bridal party to prepare for the wedding.
- Use of the Fellowship Hall for dressing and gathering of additional wedding party members (Great for the Groomsmen).
Non-refundable booking fee (applied to rental cost)- $100
Damage deposit (returned after inspection if no damage) $150
One Half of the Rental Fee - $550 - due no later than 60 days before the wedding date
Balance of Rental Fee - $550 due no later than 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. If the balance is not received in full two weeks prior to the wedding date, the date will be released and a check for the deposit will be mailed to the parties of record.
Wake Forest Christian Church has no relationship with The Stone Chapel or The Stone Chapel.com.