The Chapel designed by Frank Frimmer was built in 1939 and opened as St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church in 1940. The stone used to construct the Chapel and Rectory was acquired from the nearby Rolesville Quarry.
The Chapel has a notable Gothic Revival style that includes a front rosette window, round arched entrance and window openings with stained-glass panes. The wooden pews are original to the building.
The Chapel's bell tower houses a brass bell made in 1939 by the Stuckstede Brothers Foundry of St. Louis, MO.